Thursday, November 18, 2010

YOUTUBE VIDEO: True Review: Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder

Hey Blossoms,

So my newest youtube video is up! Its a true review, meaning I am NOT paid to review it nor am I given any special offers, discounts or promotions. I purchased the product with my OWN money.

REVLON COLORSTAY MINERAL FINISHING POWDER


 In this video I also do a live demonstration of SUNTAN MATTE (for medium brown to dark brown skin tones & its 1 of 3 available colors) for you all so you can see how to apply it, how it looks on the skin and what a difference it makes. This is a great product. Sherry Blossom approved. Feel free to leave any questions, comments or suggestions below!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/sherryblossombeauty

I will be bringing you all more reviews, live demonstrations, makeup tutorials, Q&A, tags, swatches & CONTESTS!!! So become a subbie and lets get it started! Here's the video link I hope you enjoy.....





Thanks for watching!! Until Next Time!! Later Blossoms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment