Monday, November 15, 2010

Kryolan- Fun "ColorFall" Look

Time for another quick look for fall. This time I went for a more colorful look incorporating classic fall colors that are found in nature. I was inspired by falling leaves. Scroll down for affordable  product recommendations.

See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!








Full Face:

Excuse the swollen 9 month pregnant face :)

I used this palette from Kryolan Professional to achieve this intense look. I know this is a Pro brand that is not easily accessible to everyone so I have decided to list an alternative product you can use instead.

Photo from Kryolan.com

You can purchase the NYX 10 Color Palette in Secret World:

Secret World $9.75
This palette has all the colors you will need to achieve this fun "colorfall" look and it definitely wont break the bank.


Quickie Review:
 I used the new CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara and I loved it. This mascara promises to volumize and lengthen lashes and it definitely delivers! I am a huge fan of the original, and I have to admit I am now switching to the new one. I 100% recommend it and you cannot beat the price and quality, plus no clumpy spidery lashes.
 Here's a picture so that you can easily find it at your local drugstore:

Photo from CoverGirl.com


As always, I hope you all re-create this look at home and have fun with it.

Jaday

No comments:

Post a Comment