Saturday, November 20, 2010

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!!

Hey Blossoms,

So my official facebook fan page has arrived!!! I'm super excited. On this page we will be able to have in depth REAL TIME discussions about beauty and all things makeup! I'll be sharing facts, opinions, debunking makeup myths, tips&tricks, reviews, suggestions on new tutorials and bacially just really getting to know each and every one of you! I'm always signed on so you can speak with me quickly. as if I'm right next to you! This is going to be lots of fun! I've already thrown a discussion topic out there so check out the page, "like" and comment..its as simple as that. Can't wait to speak you all so hurry click the link below......

                     http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sherry-Blossom-Beauty/103516829721599

No comments:

Post a Comment