Sunday, January 9, 2011

Middle Eastern Eyes

Nothing inspires me more than Arabic music. The music is very upbeat and contagious! So I tapped into my Arabic roots today and created an Exotic Middle Eastern inspired look. I encourage you to try a similar look at home, but remember to set the mood, light a few candles, put on some Arabic music, and don't forget to shimmy!!

See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!


This is one of my favorite songs preformed by belly dance superstar, Ansuya!

Click on the images to view them larger
Face:
Foundation- Temptu Air Brush
Blush- Benefit 'Coralista'
Bronzer- Benefit 'Hoola'
Eyes:
Coastal Scents 88 Colors Palette
Liner: Make Up For Ever "Aqua Black" liner
Mascara: Lash Blast
Lips:
Victoria Secret "Pink Rush"

*By Eleni*

View more pictures below

No comments:

Post a Comment