Friday, January 21, 2011

BLACK OPAL MODEL SEARCH ENTRY


Hey Blossoms,

So I'm entering the contest because I definitely for one love their products but I also would like to change the stereotypical views of the way "models" are viewed. I've never modeled in my entire life but when I think of model I think of ROLE MODEL and I strive to definitely be a great person everyday. Someone who could one day be considered a role model to others. I AM PERFECTLY IMPERFECT and so are all of you

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME :

Entry ID# 4d3865ab6f817

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME:

Entry ID# 4d3865ab6f817

If you look back at my videos I use their products often in makeup tutorials and I also have done reviews on quite a few of their products with more reviews to come.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU BLOSSOMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment