Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Theater Makeup: "All That Jazz"

Today was my last day in my Jazz class so I decided to doll myself up! This look is inspired by the movies Burlesque and Chicago. This dramatic look is super easy to achieve and it's great to use for performances or photo-shoots.

"I know a whoopee spot, Where the gin is cold, but the piano's hot. It's just a noisy hall. Where there's a nightly brawl.. And All That Jazz!"
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!
Theater Eye Makeup Tutorial:
Start by priming your eyes with your favorite eye primer. Now apply Vaseline on your eye lids with a flat brush or ring finger. The Vaseline will work as an adhesive for the loose glitter to stick to. Apply (by tapping) the loose glitter with a flat brush onto your lids. Now with a small crease brush, create a wing that outlines the shape of your eye with a dark eye shadow. Continue by lining your upper lash line with your favorite liquid liner and creating an large wing at the end. For your lower lash line, start by lining it in white; then under the white liner create a straight black line. This liner effect with make your eyes appear larger. To finish the look, create fake lower lashes by painting dashes with a liquid liner on the lower lash line you created.

I hope you enjoy this look and have fun recreated it at home. Don't forget to add your beauty mole! As you can see my beauty mole is inspired by Dita Von Tease!

Now I leave you with my favorite duet choreographs!
Nowadays/Hot Honey Rag

** By Eleni**

No comments:

Post a Comment