Saturday, November 6, 2010

THE MARY JANE MODELS

I freelanced at a gig where I was one of 5 makeup artists. We were there to make up the Mary Jane models for that nights event where they were to pick 4 new Mary Jane Model members. I made up 2 models.



They were beautiful women and very high spirited. The excitement for who would join their team of models that night was definitely permeating the room. The atmosphere was definitely that of nightlife. So many models trafficking in an out of the make up area, outfit changes and alterations, everyone talking at once, laughter, jokes and lots of smiling. The makeup artist were busy at work fixing and primping and powdering and anything else that needed to be done to make these ladies look even more fabulous. I took a few digi cam photos and it captured some of the beauty for a full effect you definitely had to be there in person.



This gig was really fun. It allowed for a massive amount of creativity. The idea was to make the ladies looks "POP" with color & creativity! Nothing was off limits.



The ladies were good sports too allowing their faces to be a canvas for such abstractness. The end result was definitely sexy! A night we will all remember. Big thanks to those ladies for allowing me to take photographs of them for my personal use. And whats a gig without the famous makeup artist and client picture(thank goodness I remembered I usually forget or the client leaves as you can tell from the pictures she was just about to walk out the door!) I was so excited I had remembered that I to grab 2 photos!

Thanks for reading about this fun event. Many more gigs and pictures to follow. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to email me or leave them below. Later, Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment