Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WHAT DOES NARS & THE MAKEUP SHOW NY HAVE IN COMMON?

Hey Blossoms,

So I just found out via FB from James Vincent that NARS will be joining the ranks of The Makeup Show NY next month!!! 



This is their first time EVER at a Trade Show and I'm sure we will welcome them all with OPEN ARMS!

What's crazier is they are NOT the ONLY ONES...other companies will debut there too!!

OFFERING PRO MEMBERSHIPS & DISCOUNTS GLAORE!!!!!!!

I'm super excited to go especially with the fact that i'll be surrounded by nothing BUT PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS!!!!! YAY!!!

Also there will be a 2nd floor that caters to marketing, portfolios and question/answers from the TOP MAKEUP ARTISTS!!!

I have a long list of booths I want to attend and people I want to meet. This event is MORE anticipated than IMATS NY was!

I WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE MAKEUP SHOW NY IN MAY!!!


Will you be there??

I hope so....

Until Next time,

LATER BLOSSOMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment