Monday, April 11, 2011

IMATS NY 2011: DAY 1: MY MAKEUP & OUTFIT!

Hey Blossoms,

I love color so I knew I definitely would wear lots of it at IMATS NYC. I planned to make a statement and be SEEN & HEARD . I always liked anything "out there" but used to be to afraid and shy to wear it. Well all inhibitions were lost and I went with what I wanted! The results was amazing. My makeup, outfit and accessories garnered so many compliments!!! Not what I was expecting at all, but it was definitely nice to get. I am a firm believer in going with your heart and what makes you feel good. Even if I didn't receive any compliments I would have still felt great!

So let's get right to it. Here's the makeup look (after 13hrs!!) inspired by my outfit....the theme " BRIGHT FLORAL" !












CRAZY COLORS I KNOW!!!!!



The ladies over at the Royal & Langnickel Brushes booth went crazy over my earrings. Thanks ladies for all the compliments. And a HUGE thank you to all those who complimented me on my outfit and makeup!!! I sincerely appreciated it!!!


Now here's the inspiration...the outfit...most specifically the jeggings!!!


So what am I wearing....

GUESS fitted blazer
H&M cropped white T-shirt
American Apparel High waisted Floral Jeggings
Restricted lace-up heeled riding boots
H&M bow & pearl stretch belt
Bakers costume jewelry ring
Random costume glittered flower earrings
Random red and rhinestone studded bracelet
Red faux leather clutch

and of course my Forever 21 cream colored cloth flower hair accessory!

I also wore my 2nd ever 2 strand twist out this day too!

I show my ENTIRE OUTFIT & MAKEUP in my Youtube video showcasing inside IMATS NY DAY 1! Be sure to watch it!! Some surprise guests say hello to all of you!!! Also learn amazing tips from a Celebrity Makeup Artist!

Stay tuned for what makeup, outfit and accessories I wore for IMATS DAY 2!!!

Until Next Time,

Later Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment