Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IMATS NY 2011: DAY 2: MY MAKEUP & OUTFIT!

Hey Blossoms,

So after the excitement of IMATS DAY 1 I was eager to keep it going. I wanted a fun but more casual less outrageous outfit than the day before. Now I'm no fashionista but lately I believe my mind has started processing colors and prints differently than it used to. I was very pleased with the final outcome.

Here's MY MAKEUP & OUTFIT









WHAT I'M WEARING

Mexx White Blazer
H & M Leopard Print off the shoulder t-shirt
Urban Outfitters high- waisted jeans( I have a thing for high waist items)
Lucky Brand Platform Sandals
A PEDICURE with fire engine red Essie Nail Polish (actually I'm not sure of the name of the color lol I'm super ticklish and dread pedicures so I had to include it!)
H & M animal tooth & coin long "old gold" chain
Bakers huge "old gold" flower ring with rhinestone center
Random long dangling cream & "old gold" link earrings
Random faux red leather clutch

...and I decided to keep my cream colored Forever 21 cloth flower hair accessory as a "signature" being that I was the only one in the entire venue with on DAY 1.

My hair is pulled into a high afro puff. I love my afro puff!..the 2 strand twist out from DAY 1 didn't last unfortunately. I'm sure as I gain length my hair styles will last longer. With all the shrinkage it's rare I'm able to wear any twist out/knot out more than a day. But I'm not complaining!

As for my makeup, I first did a simple brown smokey eye and then covered my entire lid and inner tear duct with gold glitter. My cheeks and lips were kept neutral.

A lovely lady at Royal & Langnickel booth made mention that I have "all the best earrings". I beg to differ but thanks lady! I believe I received just as many compliments on this makeup (both inside and outside) IMATS that I may just do a Youtube makeup tutorial on it....with a twist!

IMATS is officially done! So are my blog posts on it! It's a WRAP PEOPLE! New makeup...different clothes..same time next year ya'll

Until Next time,

Later Blossoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment