Saturday, February 12, 2011

TRUE REVIEW: LA FEMME BLUSHES




Hey Blossoms,

So I finally got around to editing and posting this video. It's HIGHLY REQUESTED! These blushes are amazing! Superb pigmentation, staying power and an amazing array of colors. I have not one thing negative to say about these blushes! SHERRY BLOSSOM APPROVED!

I will be sure to do a blog review on the blushes and include photos. I will soon have an HD camera and if you would like this video to be redone I will make sure to do so. I just didn't want you all to wait any longer. Thanks for being understanding and appreciative! It means soo much to me, MY BLOSSOMS!

BLOG: www.sherryblossombeauty.blogspot.com

FRIEND ME: www.facebook.com/sherryblossombeauty

FOLLOW ME: www.twitter.com/mssherryblossom

*I keep saying "Holiday" its "Hollywood" thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment