Saturday, February 12, 2011

BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY: PURPLE BLAZE

Hey Blossoms,

I'm definitely great at being a makeup artist more than a fashionista so when I find a great look I'm excited. That look has been blazers lately. Blazers are great. They are comfortable, classy and the right one can give you a sharp edge with sex appeal. I recently went out for dinner and decided that I wanted to have a look that "popped". Of course you all know what that means....COLOR!!! So as I looked at all my eyeshadow palettes my eyes kept going to the next 3 colors : PURPLE, RED & PINK  coupled with one of my favorite blazers to create the BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY: PURPLE BLAZE !


PRODUCTS USED

FACE:

L'oreal Revitalift Moisturizing Cream
MUFE HD Primer
Black Opal Mattifier (in T- zone)
M.A.C. Mineralized Skin Finish in Deep Dark
M.A.C. MSF in Medium Dark (under eye & highlight)
M.A.C. Fix Plus
CoverGirl Ebony Bronzer

EYES:

Urban Decay E/s Primer 
Inglot Shimmer Red E/s (all over lid and blended up into crease)
Inglot Shimmer Purple E/s (blended into outer V and crease)
Inglot Light Pink Shimmer E/s (inner tear duct and brow highlight)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid E/l
Falsies
UD 24/7 E/l pencil in Zero (black e/l to line bottom water line)
Inglot E/s placed along bottom lash line in order that they are on the lid: pink, purple, red
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

CHEEKS:

La Femme Blush in Cinnabar (orange blush)

LIPS:

lip balm
Jordana Brown Sugar L/s

HERE'S THE PHOTOS:




























HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 


UNTIL NEXT TIME
LATER BLOSSOMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment