Sunday, February 6, 2011

BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY: GORGEOUS GREENS

Hey Blossoms,
I thought long and hard about what color is many times overlooked and under stated. There are quite a few colors in this category so I decided to chose one for now. That color is GREEN. 

This color is definitely one that's left collecting dust in the makeup kits and makeup draws, if owned at all, especially with many women of deeper skin tones. I've stated before and I'll state again ANY woman can wear ANY color, its all about picking the right shade to compliment your skin tone. This is how I wear green eyeshadow and I absolutely love it. Introducing today's BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY: GORGEOUS GREENS!!!!

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

Revlon Smoothing Face Primer
Black Opal Stick Foundation in Beautiful Bronze & Hazelnut
Graftobian Powder Foundation
Black Opal Blotting Powder

EYES: 

Urban Decay E/s Primer Potion

UD Naked E/s (matte taupe e/s all over lid and blended up to crease)

Inglot Matte Dark Brown E/s (in outer V and blended into crease)

Inglot Light Pink Shimmer E/s (used as highlight)

UD Sidecar E/s (shimmer light golden brown e/s at inner corner and blended up into inner crease)

Inglot Medium Green Shimmer E/s (place over taupe e/s and blended up into crease)

Falsies

Wet and Wild Green Liquid Eyeliner 

Maybelline Lash Stiletto

UD 24/7 E/l in zero (black E/l to line lower water line)

Inglot Lime Green Shimmer E/s (line lower lash line and set water line)

CHEEKS:

La Femme Blush in Cinnabar (orangey brown)

LIPS:

Reddish brown l/l
NYX Africa l/g


***FEEL FREE TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRODUCTS TO YOUR LIKING***


NOW FOR THE PHOTOS....


















I hope you enjoyed. I also recorded a Youtube video that will be uploaded soon! Hopefully after this FOTD you'll never look at green the same way again!


Join me on Twitter and Facebook. Click on the tabs at the upper right hand side of my blog!

Until Next Time,

Later Blossoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment