Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Color Me Arabic!

I was in a real good mood today so I was inspired to do a wild Arabic look. I used coastal scent 88 color palette to create this look. Matte eye shadows are a little more difficult to work with compared to shimmery shadows, but they photograph beautifully! When using bright matte colors it's best not to over blend because the colors will turn brown. I used a flat brush to apply my eyeshadow on my lid and an angel brush for the outer corners. To create the sharp edge on your outer corners you can apply a small piece of tape that when removed, you'll have a clean straight edge. I hope these tips help! Have fun trying this look at home.
“Makeup now should be really maximalist. It’s a way to express yourself. Have fun with it!” -Francois Nars
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!


**To see more view the sideshow** 

**By Eleni**

No comments:

Post a Comment