Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BLACK & WHITE....

Hey Blossoms,

As a makeup artist I'm definitely a lover of color. Most times, clients prefer a neutral look and so those super pigmented bright eyeshadows and liners are kept away until another day. Then there are those times where color is used but then the photo is made BLACK & WHITE!

Black & White photos evoke such a nostalgia feeling in me. Even if the photo itself doesn't remind me of a particular moment the feel of the photo will. I'm usually teleported back to a wonderful childhood memory as the old song by, one hit rapping wonder, Ahmad, plays in the background. You know the one that goes "Back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again".

There is nothing like clean beauty captured in black & white....

Here's a sample of my work in black & white...



WHAT DO YOU FEEL? WHAT DO YOU SEE? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF? WHAT'S YOUR OPINION OF BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS?


Until Next Time,

Later Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment