Monday, July 18, 2011

Graduation Makeup and Hair

This is a very special post! Here we have my beautiful cousin Janelly. I was honored when she called me to do her hair and makeup for her graduation party. Janelly is what I consider a classic beauty. She wanted her makeup to look elegant but not overly done and her hair in an Updo. I love making someone feel special and beautiful on their special day, but love it even more when it's for a loved one. 

See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!

Click on the images to view them larger

This intricate Updo took me about 90 minutes. I curled her hair and strategically pined up her curls. Then I adorned her hair with two swarovski hair clips. Here are a few pictures of the Updo:

Click on the images to see more detail
**Janelly & I at her party! Love you a lot and congratulations**

** By Eleni**

No comments:

Post a Comment