Monday, July 11, 2011

Dainty Bollywood Blossom

For this look I was inspired by a Bollywood choreography I am learning on GypsyNet.  I did a pink and purple combo with a small hint of gold on my lower lash line. I glued crystals on my eyes, forehead, ears and nose for added character.
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!


click on the images to view them larger

Products Used:
Face
Eve Pearl Foundation
Coastal Scents 26 blush/bronzer palette
Nars Orgasm Blush

Eyes
Coastal Scents 88 Color palette
Urban Decay Vol #3
MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara

Lips
Coastal Scents 66 lip palette

Tools and supplies used to apply crystals



 click to view larger
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette

Tutorial:
#1 apply on mid lid (w/flat brush) #2 blend on mid lid to outer V (w/flat and blending brush) #3 apply in inner corner and blend harsh edges (w/ med pencil brush) #4 apply on lower lash line (w/ flat liner brush) #5 create wing and darken outer V (w/ angled and pencil brush) #6 highlight brow bone (w/ smudge brush)
Urban Decay Volume #3
 Tutorial Continues: 
 #7 apply on mid lid for dimension  (w/flat brush) #8 apply in inner corner (w/ pencil brush) #9 apply on lower lash line (w/ thin liner brush)

Here's one of my favorite Bollywood Dances!

No comments:

Post a Comment