Saturday, June 25, 2011

Easy Breezy Summer Look

Whenever I go away for a Summer Vacation, I try to keep my makeup as simple as possible. Now that I'm a mom, I have even less time to do my makeup and I hate to waste away time that I could be spending out having fun. This look is my go to look for the summer months. I just modify it to whatever color I'm feeling at the moment. Read on for some tips to do a quick and easy Summer Makeup Look.

 
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!





Mini Tutorial:

For the eyes I used my UD Volume II Book of Shadows.This is an easy look to achieve, just apply a golden eyeshadow to the lid and a Bronze/Brown shade to the crease. Line the top lash line using a Gold eyeliner like UD 24/7 pencil in El Dorado. Now grab your favorite colorful Eyeliner and use it to line your bottom lash line ( I used UD 24/7 Pencil in Electric, a bright teal blue.) For the Face I used my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and to achieve the sun kissed cheeks I used my Nars "The Multiple" in Orgasm. Apply your favorite pink Lipgloss and you are ready to go have some Summer fun!

So, what's your Go-To summer look?

***JADAY***

No comments:

Post a Comment