Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer here we come!

Today June 21st, is officially the first day of Summer. Let's start the Summer right with a colorful look! Below is a look I did on my vacation to Siesta Key! I was inspired by the beautiful colors of the ocean.
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!


Siesta Key, FL
and yes this picture was taken with my camera ;)
List of Products

Face
Foundation- Eve Pearl
Bronzer- Hula by Benefit
Blush- Coralista by Benefit
Highlighter- Eve Pearl

Eyes
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
Urban Decay Vol #3 Palette
Lash Blast Mascara

Lips
NYX Jeweled

Another way of welcoming Summer, is getting your nails done with bright fun colors. Below is a picture of my hands and feet in the beautiful sands of Siesta Key, FL. I got them painted a bright coral color with a teal flower.

 

 **By Eleni**

No comments:

Post a Comment