Monday, June 27, 2011

Jennifer Lopez inspired... "I'm in to you"

This look is inspired by Jennifer Lopez's new song "I'm in to you". I love her makeup in this video because it has an African/Arab feel to it. This is a fun dramatic look that would be great for parties.  Keep reading for a list of products and a tutorial.
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!


Jennifer Lopez "I'm in to you" Music Video
 

Feather Hair Accents By Sultra "Boho Breeze"


How to:
For this look you can apply any light eye shadow shade you like. I used Urban Decay's Half Baked on my lid and Dark Horse on my crease. Then I used a damped short shader brush to outline my crease. I used a black eye shadow because that is the way JLo has it in her video, but be creative and use any color you like! You can create this wing by short strokes and by following the outline of your crease. The hardest part is getting both eyes the same (Tip: do the outline very light so if you mess up it is easy to correct, then go back and darken it). Now create a double winged eye but connect the ends in a triangle form. In the triangle, use a white eye liner to make the wing pop!

Products used:
Face
Eve Pearl- foundation
Coastal Scents- Blush/contour palette 
Eve Pearl- Highlighter

Eyes
Urban Decay- Naked Palette
MUFE- white eye liner
Benefit- They're Real mascara 
Eve Pearl- Smudge Proof liner

Eye Brushes

Hair
Feather Hair Accents by Sultra

Here's a video about the feather hair clip I wore for this look.


**By Eleni**

No comments:

Post a Comment