Monday, May 2, 2011

NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY: PROTECTIVE STYLE: CURLS

Hey Blossoms,

After manipulating my hair so much during another "How will I wear my hair today?" episode. I accidently knotted a few strands of my hair and that SCARED ME STRAIGHT!!! I decided that day that I would wear a protective style.

If you read my hair story you will know I've experimented with all types of hair styles one of the easiest and low maintenance styles I wore were wigs whether lace fronts (hated them!!) or half wigs (loved them!!). I decided on a full wig that can also be worn as a half wig. I decided to get a curly wig that was big as I admire hair like that and know that one day I will have similar hair.

I snapped a few photos of the new protective style. I have worn it a few days and I already want a change. It's cute but it doesnt feel like THE style for me especially if I plan on wearing the style for a month or so it has to be one that I am completely in love with. I just like this one....











So what are your favorite protective styles?

Until next time,

Later Blossoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment