Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THE MAKEUP SHOW NY 2011: DAY 1: MAKEUP & FASHION

Hey Blossoms,

The Makeup Show is a pro-only event and sometimes amongst a see of people who do the same thing you do you can become hidden. I decided I would have lots of pops of color all over so that I wouldn't be to hard to find. It seems my signature style is the flower accessory in my hair. I decided to stick with that trend and wear a bright one. I chose an emerald green and believe it or not I created my outfit and makeup look around it!

I had soooo much fun mixing prints! Im sure I'll experiment with that more!

Here's what I came up with!

EXPRESS Black pinstripe blazer
FLORAL Zippered front corset
URBAN OUTFITTERS High Wasted Skinny Jean Regular Wash
STEVE MADDEN Crystal clear ballet flats
VINTAGE thrifted burgundy leather purse
MANDEE Emerald green hair flower accessory
MANDEE "old gold" and pastel pink charm choker necklace
GUCCI Watch
BAKERS "old gold" flower accessory with rhinestone center
RANDOM "old gold" with black engraving detail
RANDOM neon green flower earrings with white center


MAKEUP

FACE

Graftobian and Dermablend Foundation
MAC Studio concealer (under eye)
Graftobian Powder (to set face)

EYES

Inglot teal gel liner
Inglot matte teal e/s (all over lid)
MAC Deep Truth E/s (satin navy blue e/s in outer V and blended into crease)
MAC Cork e/s (matte taupe e/s used as transition color)
MAC Humid (satin army green e/s in inner crease)
(Inglot teal gel liner along lower lash line with MAC Deep Truth to set and Inglot matte light blue e/s in waterline)
MAC Ricepaper (brow highlight)
MAC Chrome Yellow (inner tear duct)
MUFE Aqua Liner (dark grey)
Red Cherry Falsies 747L
Loreal Voluminous (carbon black)

CHEEKS

MAC MSF in Deep Dark
Black Radiance Soft Honey

LIPS

Jessy's Girl Pucker up Lipliner (reddish pink)
Dior Lipstick (coral pink)
INGLOT AMC lipgloss (center of bottom lip)


Here's the FINAL LOOK




















So was I bright enough...lol? Do any of you have any signature pieces that make you stand out? 


Stay tuned for more blog posts on The Makeup Show. I will break the posts down into DAY 1 and DAY 2 and then into "MAKEUP & FASHION", "WHAT I PURCHASED and "INSIDER'S VIEW".


Until Next Time,
Later Blossoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment