Monday, September 19, 2011

Romantic Fall Look

Fall is only a few days away, so I decided to share this romantic fall look I wore on my anniversary. Unfortunately in Miami we don't see season changes; all we can pray for is cooler weather! I hope you guys like this look and get inspired to try it at home.

See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!

Applying a light metallic shade in the inner corner of your eyes will open  and brighten the entire eye area!


For the fall you can't go wrong with browns/bronze, golds, and wine colors. I created this look with Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette and Urban Decay's Volume 2. For my lashes I used L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes and for my cheeks my favorite Nars Orgasm.
   


2011 Fall Beauty Trends by Sephora
 

No comments:

Post a Comment