Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bollywood Inspired: Rubies & Golds

Here is Eleni's first Tutorial. Enjoy!

This wearable Bollywood look is inspired by the beautiful women in India. The women in India are known for their flawless faces, breathtaking eyes, and beautiful embellished sari dresses and jewelry.
See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!


Click on the images to view them larger

Instructions:
1.       To create this look at home I began by priming my eyes with Urban Decay eye potion, to ensure a long lasting look!
2.       For my base color, I used Half Baked from UD a shimmery gold eye shadow. I patted this color down using a flat brush throughout my eye.
3.       I continued with the crease of my eye, I used a smudge brush to apply glittery brown eye shadow called Twice Baked from UD. Remember blending is important!!
4.       For the inner corner of my eye, I used my favorite eye shadow called Sell Out from the fabulous Urban Decay Vol 2 palette.
5.       As for my brow bone, I used UD Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, please be aware that you will need to clean your face before applying your foundation because these shadows have a lot of glitter!!
6.       I used my Coastal Scent Metal Mania palette to apply a few different gold tones on my eye lid. (Just to give it more dimension)
7.       For my lower lash line, I applied with an angle brush a light gold eye shadow from my CS palette. This brightens up the eye and helps those who have droopy eyes too.   I lined my upper lash line with a soft black liner and applied Make-Up Forever Smokey Eye mascara.
8.       Moving on to face, I primed my face with Make-up Forever HD primer and used Eve Pearls duo foundation.
9.   For cheeks I used Nars Orgasm and Benefit duo bronzer
10.   For lips I used Nars Cruela DeVil lip stick

*By Eleni*

No comments:

Post a Comment