Monday, April 26, 2010

Stepford Wives

This weekend my BFF and I were having a girls day and we became inspired to do a fun photo shoot. We decided to go for a Stepford Wife makeup look and we took lots of pictures around the house. The makeup is basically a flawless plastic-like face with glowing skin and rosy lips.I achieved the look with  my airbrush machine (that's what they used for the movie.) I applied the foundation, highlighter, lip stain, and blush with the airbrush. I used Benefit Eye Bright to brighten up the eyes and individual lashes to create the doll eyes. Enjoy :)
Peep the original Stepford Wife:

PS. She's not really the original, but she's the one I like :)

See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!

And now the other Stepford Wife:
Eleni
Scary Doll Face:
Click on to see more pictures:


A good Stepford Wife happily.....

throws out the garbage and keeps her house clean...

can handle the grill...

always makes sure her lawn is perfectly manicured...

and of course, she  always looks flawless as she waits for her husband to come home.


I hope you have as much fun looking at these pictures as we did taking them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment