Monday, March 29, 2010

Silver, Plum, and Gray look

I created this look using mostly NYX products. I love the NYX brand, it is inexpensive and the quality is comparable to the more expensive brands. I highly recommend it. All of the products used from NYX were less than $6 each. You can't beat that price and such good quality!
Scroll to the end to read my instructions so that you can try this look at home


See more on this post by clicking "Read More" below!






Posted by Picasa
Instructions:



1. Apply a silver eye shadow ( I used MAC silver ring) to the inner corners of the eyes going all the way to the middle of the lid.
2. Using a flat synthetic brush apply a plum grayish eye shadow to the other half of the lid blending it in to the silver. (I used the NYX chrome pigment in the color Beanie.)
3. Using a crease brush apply a gray matte eye shadow along the crease of the eye. (I used NYX Slate.)
4. Apply a dark deep plum eye shadow to the outer corner of the crease creating a V shape. (I used NYX Beauty Queen.)
5. Line your upper lash line with an eggplant colored pencil (In this case i used Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in the shade Rockstar.)
6. Line your waterline with a black eyeliner.
7. Using a glitter liquid eyeliner look up and line the bottom of your lower lash line making sure to extend it upwards at the outer corner to create a winged eye. (I used the NYX Glitter liner in the shade Disco Queen.)
Apply mascara and you are ready to go!

For the lips I used the NYX lipstick strawberry milk with Benefit Kiss Me lip gloss on top.

I hope you have fun trying on your own version of this look.


:) Jaday

No comments:

Post a Comment